terça-feira, 24 de março de 2009

PROFESSIONAL EMAILS

Being polite when you disagree with someone is a very important interpersonal skill, even when you are the boss. Look how the message below should be changed to sound more acceptable.

From: Hal Clark (mailton: hal.clark@halco.com)
Sent: Monday, November 3 11:43 am
To: Brian Hughes
Subject: Garcia Project

Brian,

I just got your project for the Garcia account. It’s terrible! You didn’t understand anything I said. You didn’t include the prices of the security systems and you didn’t send the correct estimates for the new TV circuit. You’re going to have to do everything again, and I hope you can do it correctly this time. If Mr. Garcia receives your lousy project, we’ll probably lose our best client. I asked George to help you, because he’s a lot more competent than you. Too bad he doesn’t have time to do the whole thing alone.

I expect to see the new project on my desk next Monday morning. Or else!

Hal Clark
Chairman, Halco Inc.


From: Hal Clark (mailton: hal.clark@halco.com)
Sent: Monday, November 3 11:43 am
To: Brian Hughes
Subject: Garcia Project

Subject: Garcia Project

Brian,

I just got your project for the Garcia account. There is a misunderstanding about the information requested for Mr. Garcia. We should include the prices of the security systems and send the correct estimates for the new TV circuit. I’m sorry to have to say this, but I’m afraid we lost our best client. I asked George to help you.

Please, send me the new project as soon as you can.

Yours sincerely,

Hal Clark
Chairman, Halco Inc.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário